[applicable to online purchasers]
Objects of Interest is happy to supply products Australia wide as we have a large interstate customer base.
The purchase price of our product/s excludes any delivery costs, therefore you are required to provide us with your delivery details in order for our business to quote the appropriate freight charges.
For small and medium products / orders Objects of Interest will assist in organising freight on behalf of the customer. We use Australia Post and Fastway Couriers and try to keep costs to a minimum. Additional insurance is recommended for expensive items
Note: All freight costs are payable by the customer.
Due to the unique and handpicked antique pieces of furniture we require you to organise your own carrier, preferably reputable, experienced furniture carriers, to ensure professional attention is considered when transporting these items. Where possible, we at Objects of Interest are happy to pass on the details of carriers that other customers have used and recommend.
We suggest that you choose a delivery address where, during business hours, someone is present to accept your delivery. Your workplace is the ideal delivery point for smaller items.
Unfortunately Objects of Interest CANNOT provide an exact date or time of arrival, although most furniture carriers will give an approximate time either morning or afternoon. Deliveries are done on weekdays (Monday-Friday) between the hours of 9am and 5pm. Depending on the freight method it may be possible to track your order using the courier company's online tracking system.
Upon agreement and payment of the freight charges, the customer is responsible to all terms and conditions of the individual Courier Company of their choice. Once your order has left our warehouse, Objects of Interest will not be responsible for any delay in delivery time, lost or damaged deliveries, as a result of the handling of these orders with the Courier Company of your choice.
Website & Phone Orders - Refund & Return Policy
This Returns Policy applies to online and phone order purchases only. We at Objects of Interest want you to enjoy your online shopping experience with us and we hope to provide you with as much information about our policies as possible so you can make an informed decision. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may return the product for an exchange providing:
- Original receipt, or proof of purchase is presented.
- Product/s are returned within 14 days of date of purchase.
- Product/s are in their original condition and packaging.
- Be aware, the customer is responsible for all postage both returning and the resending of the product.
Please choose carefully. A refund will not be offered for change of mind.
A refund will apply if:
- Product/s are identified as faulty or damaged, sent by post or our Courier Fastway and are no longer available for a replacement.
- A photograph will be required as proof of damage.
- Any furniture items damaged in transit are the responsibility of the furniture carrier, organised by the customer. This is to be dealt with by the customer and carrier directly.
- Objects of Interest takes no responsibility on behalf of the carrier.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, you will need to contact Objects of Interest via email: email@example.com or call us on 07 5534 8315.
Please advise your name, original order number, what product/s you wish to return, your reason for returning and which product you wish to have send as a replacement. We will then decide on how to solve the matter. Freight is the responsibility of the customer.
Items must be returned in their original, unmarked condition and packaging within 14 days for a full refund, if applicable, or replacement (shipping charge is not refundable).
A copy of the original packing slip or invoice, or other proof of purchase, must be included with the returned product.
Once we receive the returned products we will endeavour to solve the matter within 10 business days.
Please note the following terms and conditions that apply to our Return Policy:
- Proof of payment must be verified.
- The returned item/s must be in our possession within 14 days of contact
- Shipping & handling charges are non- refundable.
- Returned items must be in the original condition, not used or altered. All products will be inspected prior to return policy being actioned.
- Customers must request a return via email prior to returning. Unauthorised returns WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
- We reserve the right to refuse executing our return / refund policy for abuse of this policy.